Penske Automotive Group Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Penske Automotive Group Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Penske Automotive Group, Inc."
Penske Automotive Group SWOT & Financial report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Penske Automotive Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Penske Automotive Group, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG) is an automotive retailer, selling new and used vehicles. Additionally, it offers replacement parts and finance and insurance products. PAG sells automotives of over 40 brands. The company operates 323 retail automotive franchise stores, of which, 172 are located in the US and 151 are located outside the US. It also operates 25 collision repair centers. PAG operates in the US, the UK, Germany and Puerto Rico. The company is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, the US.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66242/penske-automotive-group-inc-retailing-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html