This report is a thorough analysis of Hong Kong’s Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. In addition to providing a comprehensive and robust background of the Hong Kong economy, including, uniquely, detailed analysis of economic and political risks to HNWI wealth creation, the report provides robust projections of the volume and wealth of Hong Kong’s HNWI.
Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Hong Kong report features:
• Independent market sizing of Hong Kong’s HNWI
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Hong Kong
• Current insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
• Family office information
Reasons to Buy
• The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWI, private banks, wealth managers and family offices around the world. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
• Asia is the fastest growing region in the world in terms of wealth. Financial centres such as Singapore and Hong Kong are ideally located to benefit from this new wealth.
• The Asia-Pacific wealth management sector (excluding Japan and Australia) grew from assets under management (AuM) of US$650 billion in 2007 to over US$1.3 trillion in 2011.
• The wealth management and private banking sector in Hong Kong is well developed, with over US$250 billion in assets under management (AuM). Of this amount, only 26% is invested in Hong Kong itself while 24% is invested in mainland China, 30% in the rest of Asia, 11% in North America, 5% in Europe and the remainder allocated to Latin America, the Middle East and North Africa.
• Following its growth of 31% in 2009, the wealth management and private banking sector in Hong Kong grew by a solid 32% in 2010, increasing the level of AuM to 15% higher than level reached before the start of the global financial crisis.
• Hong Kong’s overall prospects remain bright. The PRC’s Twelfth-Five-Year Plan, which intends on internationalizing the Chinese currency for the first time, gives support to the development of Hong Kong as a Chinese offshore and international asset management centre.
International banks: ABN Amro ABSA Asia Ltd ANZ Private Bank Bank of America (Asia) Ltd Bank of Taiwan Banque Pictet Banque Privée Edmond de Rothschild Barclays Wealth BNP Paribas Citi Private Bank Credit Suisse DBS Bank Deutsche Bank EFG Bank Fubon Bank Goldman Sachs J.P. Morgan Private Clients Julius Baer Morgan Stanley Asia Limited RBS Coutts Rothschild Standard Chartered Private Bank The Iyo Bank, Ltd UBS AG Wayfoong Finance Ltd Local Banks Bank of East Asia Chi Yu Bank Chong Hing Bank Limited Dah Sing Bank Limited Hang Seng Bank Ltd MEVAS Bank Limited Tai Sang Bank Ltd. Tai Yau Bank Ltd. Wing Hang Bank Ltd. Wing Lung Bank Chinese banks: Agricultural Bank of China Bank of China Bank of Communications China CITIC Bank China Construction Bank China Everbright Bank China Merchants Bank China Trust Commercial Bank Limited Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Nanyang Commercial Bank Hong Kong Life Insurance ICICI Venture Funds and Va Tech Wabag JPMorgan Chase and First Capital Securities Co Morgan Stanley and Huaxin Securities Co Ltd Ajia Partners (Hong Kong) Ltd. AMC Group – Asset Management China HSBC Family Office Services Ltd. Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch Ltd. KCS Services Limited The Pacific Bridge Companies RMA Partners VP Wealth Management Ltd. Wealth Management Group Financial Advisors Brogan & Scaltrito CIT Commercial Services (Asia) Ltd Xinhua Finance Ltd Uni-Asia Finance Corporation
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/58920/challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-hong-kong.html