This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Hong Kong’s HNWI and a comprehensive background of the Hong Kong economy. This includes demographic trends (2007-2011) and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
High Net Worth Trends in Hong Kong to 2015 report features:
• Independent market sizing of Hong Kong’s HNWI
• Most up to date and thorough analysis of the demographic breakdown of Hong Kong’s HNWI
• Volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2011
• Volume and wealth forecasts to 2015
• Current insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
• The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWI, private banks, wealth managers and family offices around the world. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
• There are just over 184,700 HNWI in Hong Kong with an average wealth of US$4.6 million per person and a combined wealth of US$845 billion.
• After Singapore, Hong Kong has the second highest population density of HNWI in the world - approximately 1 in 40 Hong Kongers are a HNWI.
• Following a 50% fall in 2008, HNWI volumes increased significantly in 2009 (77%) and 2010 (28%). The growth for these two years was the highest of anywhere in the world, as the entry of new HNWI from China and strong local property markets boosted performance. This growth did not continue into 2011, however, as HNWI volumes, constrained by the poor performance of local and international equity markets, grew by only 4% in 2011.
• The number of Hong Kong’s HNWI is expected to rise by 39% (8.5% pa) from 2011 to 2015, reaching over 256,000 individuals by 2015, while HNWI wealth will grow by 41% (9.0% pa), reaching US$1.2 trillion in 2015.
International banks: ABN Amro ABSA Asia Ltd ANZ Private Bank Bank of America (Asia) Ltd Bank of Taiwan Banque Pictet Banque Privée Edmond de Rothschild Barclays Wealth BNP Paribas Citi Private Bank Credit Suisse DBS Bank Deutsche Bank EFG Bank Fubon Bank Goldman Sachs J.P. Morgan Private Clients Julius Baer Morgan Stanley Asia Limited RBS Coutts Rothschild Standard Chartered Private Bank The Iyo Bank, Ltd UBS AG Wayfoong Finance Ltd Local Banks Bank of East Asia Chi Yu Bank Chong Hing Bank Limited Dah Sing Bank Limited Hang Seng Bank Ltd MEVAS Bank Limited Tai Sang Bank Ltd. Tai Yau Bank Ltd. Wing Hang Bank Ltd. Wing Lung Bank Chinese banks: Agricultural Bank of China Bank of China Bank of Communications China CITIC Bank China Construction Bank China Everbright Bank China Merchants Bank China Trust Commercial Bank Limited Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Nanyang Commercial Bank Hong Kong Life Insurance ICICI Venture Funds and Va Tech Wabag JPMorgan Chase and First Capital Securities Co Morgan Stanley and Huaxin Securities Co Ltd Ajia Partners (Hong Kong) Ltd. AMC Group – Asset Management China HSBC Family Office Services Ltd. Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch Ltd. KCS Services Limited The Pacific Bridge Companies RMA Partners VP Wealth Management Ltd. Wealth Management Group Financial Advisors Brogan & Scaltrito CIT Commercial Services (Asia) Ltd Xinhua Finance Ltd Uni-Asia Finance Corporation
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/58928/high-net-worth-trends-in-hong-kong-to-2015.html